Before using Chromecast, what is Chromecast?
Chromecast is a dongle used for tv. Using this, you can get smart tasks from tv. This connects to the TV’s HDMI port. Using a computer or mobile device, the screen of mobile devices without cable is available on the TV screen. The Chromecast device is among the lowest available devices.
How to set up Chromecast
To connect to a Chromecast TV, you need a TV with an HDMI port, a wifi connection, And a google chrome browser.
Then follow the instructions below
1. First, your Chromecast device needs to be powered by a USB cable
2. Then, connect the Chromecast device to the HDMI port on your TV
3. Then go to the source of your TV and select HDMI
4. You will then be logged into the welcome screen of the Chromecast
5. Then you need to download google home app from your phone
6. Then open the google home app, use a google account and login to it.
7. You will then be asked questions such as location, setup code, and wifi connection.
Because the Chromecast device to connect to tv is over. Now you can watch streaming services like YouTube, Netflix, on a big screen.
To stream Google Chromecast, The smartphone and any other device needs to press the streaming button on the app
How to find apps for Chromecast
The Chromecast is just a receiver. So you can’t find a menu here. So Chromecast apps are not easy to find. You can broadcast anything to the Chromecast through the Chrome browser, Some websites are optimized for this purpose. List of Chromecast apps on google website
For broadcasting on a computer
If you use a desktop or laptop computer, For them, after the startup settings, press the Broadcast button on the relevant content, The content can be viewed on the tv screen.
Resetting the Chromecast
If there is a non-physical issue in the Chromecast, The next step you need to take is to reset the Chromecast device, To do so, press the physical button on the Chromecast for 25 seconds
Chromecast doesn’t work like apple tv and Roku tv, But if the file type on the computer supports Chromecast, it shouldn’t matter.
File types that support Chromecast
Media container formats
featured Image source – Google | image by businessinsider.com