In this guide, we will talk below about how to use WhatsApp on your smart TV and whether you can use WhatsApp on non-smart TV.
Can You use WhatsApp video calling on a smart Tv
Yes, it is definitely possible. You can easily use WhatsApp on your smart TV by downloading WhatsApp to your smart TV or casting WhatsApp on a smartphone.
Many people use WhatsApp calls via smartphones. But it’s not that good. Due to problems in making video calls through that phone.
- You look weird because the phone is close to your face.
- Inability to maintain your professionalism during a video conference.
- The extension of your hand is visible at the same time while trying to keep the charm of the phone away.
Download WhatsApp on my smart TV
You can use the App Store on Smart TVs to download WhatsApp. Or you can download WhatsApp to your TV as a third-party app. We have already shown you some tips on how to download TV apps. We will list them below for different models.
How do I install WhatsApp on a smart TV?
Once you have downloaded WhatsApp to your TV from the App Store or a third party method, it takes seconds to install.
It can be done as easily as installing a WhatsApp APK on a mobile phone.
- But even though it is installed through WhatsApp APK, it is designed for smartphones. So problems can arise.
But there are successful ways to do it. We talk about them below.
How to mirror Whatsapp using Chromecast
When using Whatsapp on a Chromecast, casting occurs. There are three types of casting.
1.Mirroring using iPhone
2.Screen mirroring using Android phones.
- Mirror the screen with the Chrome browser.
Using Whatsapp with Chromecast on iPhone and Ipad.
All you need for this is the Streamer For Chromecast app.
- You first download the application and launch the application.
- Now click on the Cast Icon in the app
- You can find the name of your Chromecast by clicking on Cast. Click on it and connect.
Note: You must have your TV connected to the Chromecast device. You also need to connect your Chromecast device and your iPhone to the same network.
5.If your device is connected, you can click on the Screencast option.
- Now click on the Start Broadcast option
Now your iPhone screen will appear on your TV. Now you can launch WhatsApp from your iPhone and make video calls. Then you will see it on the TV bar and we will not have the problems mentioned above.
How To Use Whatsapp With Chromecast Using Android Phone
As mentioned earlier, the Chromecast device must be connected to the HDMI port on the TV, and the Chromecast device and your phone must be connected to the same WIFI port.
1.Now go to the settings on your Android phone
- Click Connected Devices on the Settings page
- Now click on the related preferences
- Click on the Cast option on that page
- Now click on your Chromecast device and connect.
Now that you are informed about Cast from your phone, proceed on it. It should be noted that the process varies from phone to phone.
However, once the process is complete, you can make video calls through WhatsApp.
How To Cast WhatsApp On TV From Your Desktop Or Laptop?
The first thing you need to say is that the WhatsApp Web feature in WhatsApp is used for this and this is a very simple method.
- Open Chrome Browser on your Desktop or Laptop.
- Go to web.whatsapp.com and load your WhatsApp account into your computer
- Now click on the three dots in the right corner of the Chrome browser and go to Cast
Note: Connect your Chromecast device and computer to the same network.
- Now it will show your chromecast device.
- Go to Sources, click the Cast Tab and click on the chromecast native name.
WhatsApp Web View will now appear on the TV screen.
WhatsApp Video calls from iPhone to Fire TV Stick
You may remember we told you earlier how to stream Whatsapp using Chromecast.
Now let’s see how to stream iPhone with FireStick.
The first thing you need to do is connect the iPhone and the Firestick to the same network.
- First of all, download the Airscreen app from the Firetv App Store
- Now open the application, go to Start and click Start
- Now open the Control Center on the iPhone
- Go to its screen mirror and select your FireTv device.
Now you can mirror WhatsApp on your TV using FireTV.
Stream WhatsApp from Samsung phone to Samsung TV
The networking feature of Samsung TVs allows you to easily connect a Samsung phone to your TV.
- Connect your smart samsung phone and your samsung tv to the same network
- Now press the Menu button on your TV remotely and go to Network> Screen Mirror
3.Then activate the screen mirror on the samsung mobile phone, click on Smart Viwe in the notification panel
- Now you will be shown a list of devices. You can select your TV from them and connect it to the TV.
Now you can easily mirror WhatsApp on samsung tv.