In this guide, we are going to talk about how to use GOM Player Using Chromecast device.
Gom Player is a great media player that allows you to play audio and video. It can be easily used on Android, Mac, IOS devices. There is a free version and a paid version. This allows us to easily mirror Chromecast, so we can use Gom Player for any TV connected to Chromecast.
Below is how to use it for your TV.
You must first connect your Chromecast device to the HDMI port on your TV. Then go to TV Sources and go to HDMI.
Then keep your Chromecast device and cast device always connected to the same Wifi network.
How to use Gom Player on Chromecast Using Android
- First connect your smartphones and Chromecast device to the same Wifi network.
- Download the Gom Player app from your Play Store now.
Now you need to cast the phone according to your Android phone model. It is often found in the Notification Panel. (Ex – Samsung Smart View)
- Only the name of the Cast feature will change depending on the phone model. It is not so difficult to find. This option is not available for very old phones.
- Find it and click
- Now you will see your Chromecast device there. Tap it and Allow in Chromecast. (Chromecast only shows on the phone is connected to the same Wifi network)
- Now your phone screen will appear on your TV.
- Now open Gom Player on your phone and play its media. Then it also appears on TV.
How to Chromecast GOM Player Using iOS Smartphones
Casting also takes place here.
1 . The first step is to install Gom Player on your iPhone.
2. Then download the Chromecast Streamer app to your iPhone before launching Gom Player.
3 .Launch the Chromecast Streamer app.
(Connect your Chromecast device and iPhone to the same Wifi network.)
4. The app will then display your Chromecast device. Click on it and connect.
5. Then click on the Screen Mirror option in the TAB list.
6. Click on the Start Mirror icon. The Start Broadcast menu opens with a message. Click Start Broadcast.
Now your screen is displayed on the TV via Chromecast. Now open Gom Player on your iPhone and play its media. Then it also appears on TV.
How to use Gom Player on Chromecast using windows/Mac
This is done by mirroring the Windows screen through the Chrome browser. The steps are as follows.
- The first step is to download and install Gom Player on your Windows computer.
- Then open the Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner> Go to the Cast option. (Connect your Windows computer and Chromecast device to the same Wifi network) Then your Chromecast device will show up there.
- Click on Sources and select Desktop and click on Chromecast device. The two devices are then connected.
- Now open GOM Player from your computer and play its media. They are then displayed on the Chromecast-connected TV.
How to do it using Mac devices
If you have a Mac computer, you can do the same process on a Mac as we did on a Windows computer above. The Gom Player can then be used through the Chromecast device using the MAC computer.
Recommended: 5 Ways to Cast VLC to Roku Devices
Why do some videos not play on Chromecast?
If the video is not playing on your Chromecast device, it may not be a technical error on the Chromecast device. It is possible to use it further.
So try restarting the Chromecast device first. If not, read the article below and follow its steps.
Advantage of streaming content to TV with Chromecast
There are several benefits, including casting to a TV using a device like Google Chromecast.
- The ability to see a large screen from a small screen.
- Access to a wide range of content
- Chromecast being a portable device.
- Chromecast’s cost reduction.