In this guide, we are going to talk about how to Cancel Frndly TV Subscription
Frndly TV, one of just a few live streaming TV services in the United States, has amassed a sizable user base in part by actually listening to them. Even though Frndly TV is not a complete cable TV option, for many of its users, the affordable live TV streaming service is an important part of the solution.
About two years ago, the service began as a highly targeted skinny bundle with 12 channels and a $5.99/month price tag. It’s now more than doubled that lineup, adding Hallmark, History, Game Show Network, Weather Channel, GAC Family, Curiosity, Dove Channel, Family Movie Classics, and Heartland TV to the mix, but the pricing has remained the same at $6.99.
Early next week, the business plans to add another batch of channels, but its price will remain the same.Frndly TV, which currently has over 500,000 members, was created to increase access to channels that are underrepresented in traditional and virtual MVPDs, according to co-founder Andy Karofsky.
Frndly TV has three budget-friendly plans to choose from. For only $6.99/month, you can watch your favorite shows live or on-demand on one device at a time with the Basic plan. Upgrade to the Classic plan for only $8.99/month, which includes 2 HD streams and 90 days of Unlimited Cloud DVR storage, or to the Premium plan for only $10.99/month, which includes an unlimited DVR for 9 months and 4 HD streams for the entire family to experience Frndly TV simultaneously.
Now let’s see the methods to cancel Frndly TV Subscription
Canceling Frndly TV Subscription account using Android
If you realize that Frndly TV is not for you, you can cancel or close your membership account at any time. You can use the 7-day free trial and then cancel the streaming plan 24 hours before the trial period ends. *You won’t have to be invoiced or pay for the following subscription billing cycle this way.
You can cancel your Frndly TV membership plan using the same device that you used to sign up for the service. The canceling procedure is simple to follow and takes only a few minutes.
- On your Android smartphone or any Android device, go to Google Play Store.
- Press and hold the Menu button.
- Subscriptions should be chosen. And seek out Frndly TV.
- To cancel your subscription, press the Cancel Subscription button.
Canceling Frndly TV Subscription account using IOS device
Here also you have to do little simple steps.
- Navigate to the Settings menu on your iPhone or iPad.
- Choose a name for yourself.
- Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
- Select your Apple ID by tapping it.
- Make sure you’re logged in to your account.
- Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
- Select Frndly TV from the drop-down menu.
- Press the Cancel button.
Canceling Frndly TV Subscription account using Paypal
- Step 1- Follow these steps to terminate your Frndly TV subscription on PayPal:
- Step 2- To begin, go to www.paypal.com and log into your PayPal account.
- *Step 3-Select the settings tab, which is located next to the logout option.
- Step 4-In the Automatic Payments dashboard, select “Payments” from the menu and then “Manage Automatic Payments.”
- Step 5- You’ll be presented with a list of merchant agreements you’ve previously transacted with. To cancel, click “Frndly TV” or “Frndly TV, Inc.”
- *Step 6-A confirmation page will be displayed. To confirm that you wish to stop making payments to Frndly TV, click the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab.
- Step 7- Then, on the verification page, click “Done” to complete the unsubscription.
Canceling Frndly TV Subscription account using Internet Browser
You may always cancel your Frndly TV subscription through a web browser if you don’t want to stop it through the app. It’s easy to understand.
- Step 1: Sign in to your account at frndlytv.com.
- *Step 2: After that, go to Settings and select Cancel Subscription.
- Step 3: Finally, you must confirm your cancellation.
Canceling Frndly TV Subscription account using Roku Device
If you have a Roku device and have subscribed to Frndly TV, you have two options for canceling your subscription. You can use your own Roku streaming device for the first method.
- On your phone or computer, open a web browser. Visit and discover more, go to my.roku.com. Check to see if you’re logged into the appropriate account.
- On the next screen, scroll down to find the Manage Your Subscriptions option. Select it by clicking on it.
- Find Frndly TV under Active Subscriptions and tap the Cancel subscription button next to it.
- Finally, to confirm your cancellation, choose a reason.
- Take your Roku remote and press the Home button.
- Select your Frndly TV station with the directional pad on the remote.
- Press the asterisk button On the Roku remote. This will bring up a menu for you to choose.
- Select Manage Subscription from the drop-down menu. You’ll see the renewal date as well as additional alternatives.
- Next, press Cancel Subscription and a confirmation notice will appear, informing you of how much time you have left with Frndly TV.
- Finally, tap Done to confirm your cancellation by clicking on Cancel Subscription again.
- The second option necessitates the use of a computer or desktop PC.
Updates for April 2022 on Frndly TV
Weigel Broadcasting and Frndly TV have agreed to add five more channels to the service. These channels will be available to users at all subscription levels at no additional cost.
Beginning March 28, 2022, MeTV and Story Television will be available.
On April 18, the service introduced the Heroes & Icons and DECADE’s channels. According to a press release from Frndly TV, Start TV will be available soon after.
Hallmark Movies Now is now available as an add-on to any of Frndly TV’s membership packages. For $5.99 per month, this is an on-demand service with several popular Hallmark movies available commercial-free (in addition to your regular subscription price).
A seven-day free trial is available from Frndly TV, but keep in mind that your regular Frndly TV subscription already includes live feeds of three Hallmark stations.