It may get pretty expensive to witness the next major boxing match or sporting event, especially if you do it on pay-per-view, where tickets can cost anywhere from $50 to $100. Your interest may be piqued by the specialized sports streaming service DAZN (pronounced “Da Zone”). And the wonderful thing is that it just continues expanding.
In August 2016, the DAZN service first debuted in Austria, Germany, Japan, and Switzerland before quickly expanding to Canada. Building on this achievement, DAZN has since been introduced in the US, UK, Italy, and Brazil presently it is accessible in more than 200 nations.
- Visit the DAZN website in the US or anywhere in the world (opens in new tab).
- If you’re in Canada, visit the DAZN website here (opens in new tab).
At first, the service’s primary concentration was on fighting sports, but as it has grown, it has also acquired the rights to broadcast a wide range of sports from different territories. The Premier League, NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and F1 have all been live broadcasts on DAZN, yet despite its rapid growth, there are still free trials available in some regions and extremely low introductory prices in others. For instance, a DAZN subscription costs only $2.99 per month in Australia!
Therefore, DAZN might be worth a look if you’re sick of paying too much to watch the next big game or are thinking about quitting cable altogether. As the company continues to broaden its coverage, it will probably only become one of the top streaming services for viewing live sports.
DAZN is now accessible in more than 200 nations throughout the world, from Zimbabwe to Albania! Visit the website(opens in new tab) to find out if your nation is supported; you’ll quickly be informed if DAZN is not currently available in your area.
Once you’ve joined up and created an account, you can watch DAZN on many different platforms, including Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Apple TV, Xbox One, Playstation, iOS, and Android apps, and the web browsers Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
How to Install DAZN on Samsung Smart TV
- First, connect your Samsung Smart TV to the Internet using Wifi or any other method.
- Now go to Home on your TV
- Now access the Apps icon at the bottom Using the remote.
- Now, click on the Search Icon at the top and type DAZN in it.
- Then the DAZN app will show you. Press it using Remote.
- Click Install or Add to Home. (If you are not logged in to the Samsung Account, you must log in.)
- After some time the application will be installed.
How to Cast DAZN on Samsung Smart TV Using Android
- First, connect your Android phone and Samsung Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now download the DAZN app on your phone and log in to the DAZN account.
- Now go to Settings and select Bluetooth and device connectivity. Go to Cast and turn on the wireless display option. (This feature can also be seen in the notification panel of the phone. Or you can use the application called Cast to TV for this.) For this, the phone must support the Casting feature.
- When you go into Casting you will be shown your Samsung Smart TV. Click it.
- Now the TV shows the phone screen.
- You can now launch the DAZN app on your phone and view its content.
- Then you can watch it on Samsung TV
How to Cast DAZN on Samsung Smart TV Using iPhone
- First, connect your iPhone and Samsung Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network
- After that, Download the DAZN app on your iPhone. And Log in
- Now go to the Control Center on your iPhone and press the Cast icon there.
- It will show your Samsung Smart TV. Tap it. Now the Samsung TV shows a code. Enter it into the iPhone.
- Now the phone screen will show on TV.
- You can now open the DAZN app and watch its content.
How to Cast DAZN TV on Samsung Smart TV Using Windows PC
- Connect your Windows computer and Samsung Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
- Go to DAZN website and log in now. (Make sure to do this process through the Chrome Browser.)
- Click on the Notification Panel at the bottom right.
- Click Expand > Click Connect and it will show your Samsung Smart TV.
- Click it and the computer screen will appear on TV.
- Now you can visit the DAZN website and watch its content. It is shown on Your Samsung Smart TV.
*How to fix DAZN playback problem?
Please go through the steps below:
- Try another event and see if it works. …
- Restart your app. …
- Update the DAZN app. …
- Restart your Device. …
- Confirm that other streaming apps are working. …
- Confirm the latest operating system is installed. …
- Restart your Router.
can’t find dazn on samsung smart tv (Google)
Please follow the instructions below: Sign up for a Samsung App Store account (Make sure your device is connected to the internet) In the search box, type DAZN.
To access the section, click the topic:
- backed models.
- Install and download the DAZN app.
- On your Samsung Tizen Smart TV, register.
- The Samsung Tizen Smart TV needs an update.
Is DAZN for free?
DAZN used to provide a free trial to all of its clients, which was useful for getting a feel for the service as well as for watching solitary events for free.
However, all regions except Japan have now deleted the DAZN free trial offer. We would argue that there is a chance that it would return at some point, but that is really wishful thinking given Disney Plus’ adamant refusal to reinstate the Disney Plus free trial.
- DAZN not converting you? Check out our list of the top sports streaming websites.
- How is ESPN Plus? Use our guide to find out more.
- Your guide to watching mixed martial arts (MMA) via UFC live stream.
DAZN price: how much do DAZN subscriptions cost?
The cost of DAZN subscriptions varies greatly from nation to nation. Although the sheer volume of content available justifies charging $20 per month in North America, it is still only available for £7.99 and $2.99 per month in the UK and Australia, respectively. This is likely to increase when it adds additional events to its calendar in those regions.
In addition to the live events it secures, customers can watch highlights, replays, behind-the-scenes features, live news broadcasts, and the service’s own original programming for a fee. Customers can revoke their membership in DAZN at any moment because there is no binding agreement.
But now, if it’s still possible, purchasing a full year of membership would be the more cost-effective choice. Thus, that costs $99.99 in the US. Although you are committed for a whole year, the cost per month is only $8.33, making it significantly less expensive overall.