Peacock accounts can be shared with anybody you choose, regardless of whether you are using a free Peacock account or are paying for a monthly membership to the service. You are permitted to establish up to six different user profiles with a Peacock account. Peacock is an online video streaming service that offers users several different subscription tiers to choose from. The website makes thousands of hours of movies and television series available for fast streaming. Users can sign up for a free Peacock account, upgrade to a Premium account, or upgrade to Premium Plus.
Your membership to the Peacock device might be reduced by as much as 80 percent if you use it. You and the people you choose will be able to split the prices of a Together Price option once you sign up for Together Price and become a member. More than one million people utilize Together Price monthly to save money.
Table of Contents
How to Install peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
- First, connect your Samsung Smart TV to the Internet using Wifi or any other method.
- Now go to Home on your TV
- Now access the Apps icon at the bottom Using the remote.
- Now, click on the Search Icon at the top and type peacock TV in it.
- Then the peacock TV app will show you. Press it using Remote.
- Click Install or Add to Home. (If you are not logged in to the Samsung Account, you must log in.)
- After some time the application will be installed.
How to Cast peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV Using Android
- First, connect your Android phone and Samsung Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now download the peacock TV app on your phone and log in to the peacock TV account.
- Now go to Settings and select Bluetooth and device connectivity. Go to Cast and turn on the wireless display option. (This feature can also be seen in the notification panel of the phone. Or you can use the application called Cast to TV for this.) For this, the phone must support the Casting feature.
- When you go into Casting you will be shown your Samsung Smart TV. Click it.
- Now the TV shows the phone screen.
- You can now launch the peacock TV app on your phone and view its content.
- Then you can watch it on Samsung TV
How to Cast peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV Using iPhone
- First, connect your iPhone and Samsung Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network
- After that, Download the peacock TV app on your iPhone. And Log in
- Now go to the Control Center on your iPhone and press the Cast icon there.
- It will show your Samsung Smart TV. Tap it. Now the Samsung TV shows a code. Enter it into the iPhone.
- Now the phone screen will show on TV.
- You can now open the peacock TV app and watch its content.
Cast peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV Using Windows PC
- Connect your Windows computer and Samsung Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
- Go to PeacockTV website and log in now. (Make sure to do this process through the Chrome Browser.)
- Click on the Notification Panel at the bottom right.
- Click Expand > Click Connect and it will show your Samsung Smart TV.
- Click it and the computer screen will appear on TV.
- Now you can visit the peacock TV website and watch its content. It is shown on Your Samsung Smart TV.
Can Peacock be shared with family?
There is a limit of six user profiles that can be created, even though more than six persons can access the Peacock account. Sharing your Peacock streaming with close friends and family is an option to consider if you are looking to cut costs on a Peacock Premium subscription or do not want to go through the effort of setting up your own Peacock account. Discover everything you need to know in this article to engage in some simultaneous streaming.
The fact that there are no user accounts on Peacock is the first thing you need to be aware of, as this indicates that sharing is genuinely caring when using this platform. You will need to learn to live with the fact that everyone who has access to your account will be able to see all of your past watch lists as well as your favorites. If you have not already done so, you will want to sign up for an account on Peacock.
On the website, you may join up for Peacock Free by just entering your email address and a password, or you can choose Peacock Premium by paying either $4.99 per month for content supported by advertisements or $9.99 per month for content that is sponsored without ads. After that, all you require is to provide the login information to anybody you would like to access the account.
A word of caution would be to ensure you do not disclose a password you use for other personal or sensitive purposes, such as your banking. In addition, a cap is placed on the number of streams that can be active simultaneously. Both the free and subscription versions of Peacock only support up to three streams running at the same time simultaneously.
Even though this is not a lot, there is no limit to the number of devices you can register to the account. If you are sharing an account with more than three individuals, you must coordinate your schedules with each other. You won’t be able to see anything if you attempt to stream at the same time as more than three other people using your account. You’ve been warned.
You are permitted to stream on three different devices at the same time with a single Peacock TV account. You won’t be required to upgrade to a paying plan to view movies and programs on television. This is a benefit if you share your account with friends and family; nevertheless, this feature has an additional advantage. You may begin viewing a movie on one gadget and switch to another for several reasons in the middle of the film.